Whatsapp games are one of the best ways to hang out and have fun with friends, family or even a couple.
This revolutionary application was born as a means of sending instant messages, but its polyvalence can go further if we make use of the creativity .
Today there are thousands of games available to play on a smartphone, however this was not always the case. In fact, believe it or not, there was a time when texting games were the sensation.
There are people who still use an old mobile or that even when they have a smartphone, they do not necessarily want to play Angry Birds or any other game of the thousands available in application form.
Fortunately, there is a large variety of text-based games that can be played using whatsapp. Most are simple, but can provide long periods of entertainment.
Top 20 best games for Whatsapp
1- Challenge from 1 to 9
Question: Choose a number from 1 to 9 and I will send you a challenge. Respond quickly.
- Have a date with me
- Send me a voice note saying that you love me in three romantic ways and put our names in your status
- Take a photo and send it to me now
- Describe me in three lines
- Hold me the next time you see me
- Write your name and mine as your status for 24 hours
- Call me and give my name aloud
- Send me a picture of you using as few clothes as possible
- Be my girlfriend or my boyfriend
2- Where am I?
Although it might seem like a child's play, it can work when your friends and you find yourself bored. Send a Whatsapp message to a group of friends describing your environment so they can guess where you are.
If it is a place you know very well, be sure to use descriptions and words as complicated as possible. If they do not know the place, tell them the first and last letters of the name. This game can be an adult game if you use the right words.
3- Build the title
It is a fun game for two or more people where they use movie titles, TV series or books.
For example, if the title of the first movie in the game is"Chariots of Fire", the next person must propose a title that begins with the word"Fire". It is one of those games to play through Whatsapp that continue until one of the participants can not think a title with the words in the series. The winner is the last to make a title.
4 - Guess the song
This is a good game for those friends who have a favorite song or artist in particular that they both admire. Write the first few words of a song and challenge your friend or friend to continue. Even better, change the choir's words for something silly or serious, depending on your mood, and see if your opponent can continue.
5- What do you prefer?
It is a game where you give your opponent options to choose. Usually the option should not be desirable. For example, you may ask,"What do you prefer? Is someone getting your fingernails and toenails quickly, or is someone cutting you with paper between your fingers slowly?"
6- Kissing, getting married, killing
Choose three people and your opponent must decide which one to kiss, espouse or kill. Do not give easy options. Be sure to propose only excellent people or just unbearable people, to make it more complicated.
7- Stories of a line
It is time to create a story one line at a time. Send by Whatsapp to a friend the first line of a story. He should respond with the second line and so on. They can create their own characters or a new episode of their favorite TV series. It's up to you.
You probably played this game on a road trip when you were a kid. Decide along with your partner a category, such as celebrities, cars or capitals of the world.
The first proposes a name and the second must respond with another name that starts with the last letter of the previous name. The person who can not name a name, is the loser and must propose a new category.
9- All with Emoji
In a private or group chat, try to have conversations using only emoji or play riddles. For example, you could recreate the title of a movie or a song using emoji. Your friends should guess the correct title.
Hangman is one of the funniest games to play on WhatsApp. It is a very simple game about guessing words, but it always provokes laughter. If you have skill using emoji, you can make the game even more interesting.
11- Truth or challenge
It is a game that perfectly adapts to Whatsapp. This is the classic game of truth or challenge, although to play by messages can make some adjustments. For example, create a rule in which everyone who challenges requires providing evidence through photography or video.
A suggestion of questions for the game:
- What is the first thing you notice in a person when you first meet her?
- What is a crazy dream that you have had?
- If you had permission to kill a person, who would you kill?
- What quality do you like the most about yourself?
- What do you want to change about yourself?
- What do you like about me?
- What do not you like about me?
- Who would you marry?
- What do you think of me?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
Try your opponent to answer riddles. Here are some examples you can use:
- What low but never rises? The rain.
- What flies but does not have wings? Time.
- Where was the first potato found? On the floor.
To play through Whatsapp requires that one of the participants send the other a question of general interest to the other. The other person will try to answer the question. One variation may be to allow you to search for the answer on the web in the shortest time possible.
14- 50 films
Send the following list of 50 movie titles described with emoji to a Whatsapp group. The winner will be the one who guesses the most correct titles.
- with death on his heels
- Breakfast with diamonds
- Smiles and tears
- Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Eduardo Scissorhands
- Singing under the rain
- Open your eyes
- Blood diamonds
- Twenty-one dresses
- The man who whispered to the horses
- Sad trumpet ballad
- A Streetcar Named Desire
- Dancing with Wolves
- Blood, sweat and tears
- The Lord of the rings
- Come to Germany, Pepe
- Release Willy
- Dirty dancing
- The silence of the lambs
- Gorillas in the Mist
- The Book of the Jungle
- American beauty
- The Phantom of the Opera
- American pie
- Brokeback Mountain
- Alien, the eighth passenger
- A wedding of death
- You have an email
- Tiana and the Toad
- Water for elephants
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Snakes in the plane
- Between glasses
- The Lady and the Tramp
- 9 roses
- The book Thief
- Angels and Demons
- The three Little Pigs
- Blind sunflowers
- Cannonball Crazy
- Alice in Wonderland
- Vanilla Sky
- The cat with boots
- Mary Poppins
- The little one goes away
15- Mathematical challenge
Using the following emoji guide, the challenge is to answer how much each one is worth (apple, banana and coconut).
Answer: Apple 10, Banana 4 and Coco 2
16- Alphabet with challenges
Ask your opponent to choose a letter of the alphabet. Once you have chosen, send him the following list with the question or challenge he will have to answer:
- Update your Whatsapp status with"I'm crazy / crazy"
- Send me a photo of your hands
- Flirt with me the next 15 minutes.
- Send me a phone recharge
- Tell me the name of someone you like
- Change your profile photo by mine
- Say"I love you"in a voice note
- Gimme something.
- Send a stylish marriage proposal
- Tell me a joke
- Send me the last 5 photos taken with your mobile
- Name of your ex
- What is your relationship status?
- Act as my slave / slave for the next 2 days
- Do not send me messages until the next time you take a shower
- Tell me a secret
- Describe your relationship with the name of a movie
- Sing a song and send it as a voice note
- What did you eat today?
- What did you think of me when you first met me?
- How much money do you have in your wallet right now?
- What is the balance of your mobile at this time?
- Send a screenshot of your mobile's home screen
- Dance for 10 seconds and send me a video
- Write"Whatsapp"in your left hand and show it to me the next time we meet
- What song would you dedicate to me?
The abbreviations are everywhere, from company names to shortened sentences to facilitate their use. It is possible to shorten your entire life by describing what you are doing at a certain time using the first letters of each word in the description.
To play abbreviations, one participant will abbreviate what he is doing. For example"Having a coffee in the square"will be abbreviated as"TUCELP". The counterpart will try to guess what you are abbreviating, constructing the original phrase.
18- What if...?
If you are one of those who like to daydream, multiple scenarios of"What if...?"May arise. These scenarios are perfect for a Whatsapp game.
Design a scenario of"What if...?"And share it with a group or an opponent and ask them to describe what they would do in that situation. There are no right or wrong answers, just fun to see the different answers you get.
One variation may be to add multiple options of possible answers to choose from.
19- Guess the character
The next time you find yourself bored, try the next game with a Whatsapp contact. Choose a character (from film, TV series, book, celebrity, etc.) and imitate him. Give clues to your opponent about the character so they can try to guess who it is.
20- Funny photos
It is a game that you can play with several contacts at once. Search the internet for the funniest photos you can find and send it to a group. Ask them to do the same. After a few minutes, you will have received many of the funniest photos on the internet.
They can narrow the search to a certain category or genre, to make the game more interesting. You can also try trolling your friends by responding to your photos with memes.
WHATSAPP has plenty of games – they're not built into the app, but they're easy enough to find. Here are five games to play on WhatsApp with pals today.WhatsApp dare games for friends? ›
Number dare 1. In this dare you will ask a friend to send you a number from one to 10. After they tel you the number, you will then send them a question for them to answer! Just text them “Choose a number from 1 to ten and I will send you a dare to complete”.How do I chat with my bestie? ›
- Let your friend share as much or as little as they want to.
- Make it clear that you don't blame them for their problems. Be non-judgmental.
- Try not to assume you know what's wrong. ...
- Ask questions to help you both have a better understanding about what they are going through.
21 Questions is a game for people to get to know each other better. It can be played either in a group or with just two people. If the game is being played in a group, a target volunteers or is selected. Then, the target is asked a total of 21 questions and must answer them honestly.How do u play the game 20 questions? ›
The premise of the game is simple: One person, called the “answerer,” thinks of an object. The other player — the “questioner” — asks up to 20 yes-or-no questions in order to determine what object the answerer is thinking about. If the questioner guesses correctly within 20 questions, they win.How do I make my WhatsApp group fun? ›
To do this, add +91 94459 50640 to your group. The contact is a whatsapp bot that helps in making whatsapp groups lively, what it does is that it hosts games like JUMBLE where you are to forms words from a given list of letters. To play the game, send JUMBLE in the group.What games can I play with my boyfriend online? ›
- Online Trivia Games For Couples With Virtual Game Night. ...
- 45 Questions to Better Connect with Your Partner. ...
- Psych. ...
- 20 Questions. ...
- Happy Couple. ...
- VGN Quizzes. ...
- Emoji Guessing. ...
- Truth or Dare Jenga.
#1 – Charades
Charades remain one of the best games to play with friends because it is challenging, fun and guaranteed to generate some laughs. To play charades, split the group into several teams of between 2 to 4 players per team. One player from one of the teams is chosen to start.
Rapid Fire! is a two-player shooting-gallery game in which the object is to knock down targets of the other player's color. The targets - alternating in red and yellow - rotate on a circular, battery-powered central wheel. Rotating in the opposite direction are blocking pegs, which protect the targets.What is DARE for fun? ›
- Give a foot massage to the person to your right.
- Call the 3rd contact on your phone and sing them 30 seconds of a song that the group chooses!
- Whisper something dirty to the person on your left.
- Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
- Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
- Show the last five people you texted and what the messages said.
- Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
- Eat a raw piece of garlic.
- Do 100 squats.
- Keep three ice cubes in your mouth until they melt.
- Fill In The Blanks. Find yourself a guy who finishes your sentences, not your fries. ...
- Truth Or Dare. ...
- Would You Rather. ...
- Celebrity Friendship. ...
- 20 Questions. ...
- Story Builder/Story Time. ...
- Emoji Translation. ...
- Never Have I Ever.
- Create a Quiz. Start by creation a quiz. ...
- Publish. Click on 'publish' to create a live version. ...
- Go to 'My Items' Go to your items dashboard, where everything you create with Opinion Stage is stored, and find your quiz.
- Click the 'Embed & Share' Button. ...
- Share it.
- TEXTS. Simple, Reliable Messaging. Message your friends and family for free*. ...
- WHATSAPP ON WEB AND DESKTOP. Keep the Conversation Going. ...
- WHATSAPP VOICE AND VIDEO CALLS. Speak Freely. ...
- DOCUMENTS. Document Sharing Made Easy.
The premise of the game is simple: One person, called the “answerer,” thinks of an object. The other player — the “questioner” — asks up to 20 yes-or-no questions in order to determine what object the answerer is thinking about. If the questioner guesses correctly within 20 questions, they win.